We have an Australian customer who uses a 54-74 gyratory crusher to crush iron mine. However, a set of original wear liners just can crush 2 million tons of raw stone.
After communicating with our engineers, we give the following suggestions.
- The concave segments are designed as three layers, each layer has 20 pieces, and the number of a complete set of concave segments is only 60 pieces. The workload of installation and disassembly is further reduced, and the replacement of wear liners is faster.
- The cavity of the liner is optimized again, and the original liner is thickened at the place where the wear is fast, but the stress balance of the crusher is not damaged.
- The first and second layers of crusher concave segments are made of WS7 alloy. Through more strict raw material selection, casting and heat treatment process, the initial hardness is further increased to about 700 HBN, which is higher than the original high chromium alloy.
- The third layer of concave segments is made of ws5.5 alloy, which has better impact resistance and wears resistance than the original high manganese steel liner.
- The crusher concave segments are designed with a tooth profile. The finer feed can be quickly discharged from the crushing chamber through the groove part of the liner plate, which can reduce the load level of the equipment and reduce the wear rate of the liner.
- The crusher mantles adopt a two-stage design, which makes it more convenient to install and remove the liner. There are standard and thickened liner plates designed. The upper liner is suitable for both standard and thickened liners. It can be reused when the wear is slow, thus reducing the production cost.
- We use titanium carbide bars to insert the mantle crush area, which will hugely increase the wear capacity.