What is mining crusher wear parts?
A crusher is a machine designed to reduce large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, or rock dust. Crushers widely used in the mining area to crush various kinds of stones. After some time running, some crusher wear parts need exchange or repair to avoid damage to the plants. Different types of crushers have different wear parts. Mining crusher wear parts include:
- Jaw crusher wear parts. Jaw plates, cheek plates
- Cone crusher wear parts. Mantles, bowl liners/concaves, feed cone, mainframe liners, protection cones, arm guards
- Primary gyratory crusher wear parts. Mantles, concave segments, bottom shell side liners, spider cap, arm liners, rim liners
- Horizontal shaft impact (HSI) crusher wear parts. Blow bars, breaker plates, liner plates, tip sets, distributor plates, wear plates, anvils, and shoes
- Vertical shaft impact (VSI) crusher wear parts. Blow bars, breaker plates, liner plates, tip sets, distributor plates, wear plates, anvils, and shoes
Which mining crusher wear parts we can supply?
Qiming Machinery is a material casting foundry, which can supply all kinds of mining crusher wear parts. No matter which mining crusher wear parts you need, Qiming Machinery can help you to get the right parts for you. On the other hand, we also stock a large number of mining crusher wear parts in our warehouse. So if you have any inquires, please contact our engineers.