Crusher wear parts supplier significance
The replacement cost of crusher wear parts is the main operating cost for crusher users. Based on different working conditions, crusher wear parts need to exchange regularly. It is important that choosing a correct crusher wear parts supplier. A correct supplier will decrease a lot of operating costs and avoid unnecessary troubles.
The writer has worked in supplying crusher wear parts for over 15 years. Based on the rich experience, let me share some tips for choosing a crusher wear parts supplier.
Tips for choosing a correct crusher wear parts supplier
In order to choose the correct supplier. There are two things that must know at the first.
- Where is the supplier?
- How to inspect the supplier?
Where is the supplier?
Crusher wear parts are manufactured by high manganese steel, chrome steel, and alloy steel. So it is the same that find a wear-resistance steel foundry. Most of those foundries locate in developing countries, such as China, Turkey, South Africa, India, and Indonesia. Surely, there are some good foundries located in developed countries, such as Columbia Steel Casting Co., Inc.
The writer located in China, so let me show you where are the China suppliers. Most of China’s suppliers locate in three cities.
- Jinhua City. There are dozens of foundries locate in this city. Such as Mayang Foundry, Huasheng Foundry, Wujing Foundry…Those foundries focus on casting manganese steel wear parts. If you choose a foundry in Jinhua city, there are two things you need to notice: 1.Make sure the supplier manufacture by themselves foundries, because some foundries get your orders, then resend the orders to other small foundries to manufacture; 2.Sign a confidentiality agreement with the supplier.
- Luoyang City. There are also a lot of foundries located in this city. Such as Dingsheng Foundry, Zhili Foundry… These foundries are the OEM foundries for China brands crusher plant. On the other hand, the quality also based on the China OEM standard.
- Loudi City. There are also some foundries locate in this city. Such as Xiangjiang Foundry, Shuangfeng Foundry, Fengwei Foundry… These foundries also focus on casting manganese steel wear parts, but the quality less than Jinhua city foundry on the whole.
There are also some good foundries do not locate in those three cities. Such as JYS Casting located in Hubei province; Great Wall Foundry located in Guangxi province.
How to inspect the supplier?
When you decide to make an order with the supplier, you need to assess the supplier at the first. As a rich experienced engineer, let me show you 6 things about how to identify the foundry is good or not.
- Check the foundry’s casting method. Lost Foam Casting. It suits to cast some small and large quantity wear parts, such as side plate, cheek plate, wear liner, etc; Sand Casting. It is the most popular casting method in casting wear parts. Almost all parts can use this casting method; V-method Casting. It suits to cast large quantity standard parts, such as mill liner, cone crusher mantle, gyratory crusher concave segments, etc.
- Check the foundry’s casting furnace size. We can know the largest parts that can be cast by the casting furnace size. For example, if the largest foundry’s casting furnace size is two 5 tons intermediate frequency furnace. The largest parts around 7 tons (5*0.7+5*0.7).
- Check the raw material and return material ratio. It is the most important because of the raw material quality and the ratio of return material effort to the quality of the finished wear parts. Normally, if the raw material includes some earth rare elements, Mo element, V element, and other rare elements, which is the better. On the other hand, the ratio of return material can not beyond 10%.
- Check the foundry’s quality control system. A good foundry has a set quality control system, which includes pattern size check, raw material analysis, flow chart design, “Foolish ” operation guidance，heat treatment temperature control, machining guide…
- Check the foundry’s sale service. A good sales team and engineer team will help you to save time.
- Check the major customers if possible.
About the writer
The writer who works in the casting crusher wear parts area for over 15 years. Right now, I am a sales manager for Qiming Machinery. Qiming Machinery is a leader crusher wear parts foundry in China, which manufactures jaw, cone, impact, VSI, and gyratory crusher wear parts. Our product engineers are problem-solving specialists, designing crushing surfaces to handle oversize material, break up slabby material, and reduce recirculation. Our foundry’s parts had success in many mining and quarrying customers. In some cases, Qiming Machinery wear parts span life more than the original parts. However, our price less than the original parts.