When it comes to Cone Crusher Replacement Parts, Qiming Machinery has been squashing the market for decades. If you require the satisfaction that features ISO 9001-certified, fully-guaranteed and also required replacement parts for your cone crusher, your search finishes with Qiming Machinery– Your Replacement Cone Crusher Components Warehouse Store.
Cone crusher replacement parts include cone crusher wear parts and cone crusher spare parts.
- Cone Crusher Mantle. Covers the cone head of the crusher to protect it from wear. It is the inner sacrificial wear liner that suits on the cone head. Most of the cone crusher mantle is manufactured by high manganese steel. Qiming Machinery uses mn14cr2,mn18cr2,mn22cr2 and tic insert alloy steel to cast cone crusher mantle. Different crushed material, choose the right material.
- Cone Crusher Concaves. It sits in the upper frame of the crusher to protect it from wear. It is the outer sacrificial wear liner that sits inside the upper frame. The Mantalloy concave ring, or the stationary crushing surface, is available in three standard types, coarse, intermediate and fine. Helices, cast into the bottom of the concave ring, engage similar helices on the top of a cast steel concave support ring.
Cone Crusher Spare Parts
- Cone Crusher Frames. Modern-day technology and pattern making guarantee our frames are cast correctly, ensuring the engineered integrity remains and provides years of trouble-free service.
- Cone Crusher Mainshaft. Only forgings that meet our exacting requirements are used.
- Cone Crusher Eccentrics. Using state-of-the-art foundries and machine shops ensures that your eccentric will give you the service you require. Whether sleeved or gray iron, your eccentric will have the best finish to provide smooth operation.
- Cone Crusher Heads. Designed to provide trouble-free service while being able to withstand the crushing forces needed to crush the hardest rock and ore. When lined with mantles, you can be sure all the forces are being used efficiently.
- Cone Crusher Bushings. Made from highest quality lead or aluminum cast bronze, precision machined to fit and perform flawlessly in your machine.
- Cone Crusher Pinions And Gears. Whether straight tooth or spiral bevel, our pinions and gears are made to take the horsepower to deliver to the most efficient transfer of power in the industry.
- Cone Crusher Pinionshafts and countershafts. Highly engineered and produced to reduce the stresses seen in other forgings, our shafts can take and deliver the power needed.
- Cone Crusher Adjustment rings and bowls. While highly engineered, our adjustment rings and bowls are made to exceed the forces generated by crushing your rock or ore.