Shredder Grates Supplier
When it comes to shredder grates, Qiming Machinery is a specialist supplier. Qiming Machinery enjoys a history of custom designing shredder grates.Our bottom grates provide optimal balance of strength, performance and weight efficiency. The wider profile translates into higher mechanical strength. As a result, you can push the geometry and create a greater open area for increased throughput.
The bottom grate ensures that shredded metal does not leave the shredding zone (hammermill) until shredded metal pieces are reduced to the desired size. The characteristics of the bottom grate’s openings are determined by shredded-metal specifications and operating parameters. The bottom grate sustains substantial abrasion and impacts from the rapidly moving metal inside the hammermill.
- Single beam and double beam designs available for most shredders
- Uniform holes for consistent density as the grates wear
- Specialty lead-in, end, walk-across, solid, and half grates available
- Double beam grates designed for strength to resist bowing and maintain effective shredding
- End relief feature on double beam grates for easy install and removal
- Double beam grates with staggered or inline hole patterns to maximize density and throughput
- Specialty options available such as raised wear sections or ripper lugs